Hi Sarah,

I'm not sure what kind of examples you are looking for, but anyone who uses DSpace's Archival Information Package (AIP) export format gets PREMIS metadata about bitstreams packaged in METS wrappers: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/DSpace+AIP+Format

At Illinois, we store these AIPs externally from our DSpace IR as an added preservation measure.

Kyle