That is the part I don't understand.  Why would it propagate outwards more
easily than inwards?  It's the same distance either way.

We just restored "My Fair Lady" about a year ago from the original master
6-track mag.  It did have print through throughout, though I think we were
able to fix a lot of it.  I'll have to check out the section Michael
mentioned.

Ellis