On 3/19/15 2:09 PM, Steven Smolian wrote:
> What is a reasonabley priced program that will downsample from 96/24 to
> 44.1/16 with no audible sonic alteration?
If you're willing to run it from a command line, try SoX.   Price: $0.00.
http://sox.sourceforge.net/

I'm not sure any software or hardware can downsample with "no audible
sonic alteration", but SoX with the highest quality settings is pretty
darn good.  My other sample rate converter is RX4 Advanced, but that's
not reasonably priced unless you need all the other things it can do.

-- John Chester