When I was in Pittsburgh for the Fall ARSC Board meeting, I came in early
the day before and stayed through late afternoon Sunday to "experience"
Pittsburgh. All the things I did were within WALKING distance of the hotel (I
even took photos of the rooms). I posted this 13 minute video on You Tube
last  year but it bears mentioning it again now.

For those on the fence as to whether to come, maybe this will help. For
those committed to coming, I encourage yiu to fly home in late afternoon or
early evening if possible and use Sunday to see things. Note that I had NO
time  to visit any museums.

I hope you enjoy this. Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/JMWfSkPZGmc

Steve Ramm