From: Sam
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 8:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record cataloging tools

I'm using the following 78rpm cataloger (as a BETA tester).
Software should be available free - early/mid April
http://www.78rpmcommunity.com/url/5wA74

It has been designed specifically for 78rpm record and cylinder
collectors in mind - featuring the ability to catalog 78rpm
records/cylinders in a simple, fuss free way. The program allows users
to catalog both sides of a 78rpm and cylinder recording and has a
built-in feature to streamline the process of duplicating information
about a specific recording when needed.