You are still set for personal reply only, David. Iím CCing the list.

I am not the worst here about veering off topic! And I didnít bring up the shuttle first, and the subject line IS the topicÖ man made sounds of war. Whatís your beef?

Well, then, we can debate whether subsonics are sound or vibration thenÖ when cracks appear in the earth and houses fall down, that must be pretty loud! :-)
<L>