You are still set for personal reply only, David. I�m CCing the list.

I am not the worst here about veering off topic! And I didn�t bring up the shuttle first, and the subject line IS the topic� man made sounds of war. What�s your beef?

Well, then, we can debate whether subsonics are sound or vibration then� when cracks appear in the earth and houses fall down, that must be pretty loud! :-)
<L>