Thanks Richard! Your quoted line below is my whole and main intention. I will read all the voluminous material, but all I have had is a simple question - “….can you find someone topreserve and work with our old negatives (and photos)?” and I don’t know if there are a dozen or hundreds, only that they are from the 1950s and sixties in the Amazon jungle… anthropological research into shamanism.

I do not intend to touch them myself. I just do audio!
<L>
Lou Judson * Intuitive Audio
415-721-8070 mobile

I'm just a simple sound engineer, nothing more, nothing less.
-- paraphrase of the Dalai Lama.