Andrew,

Cube-Tec sells an expensive proprietary system that uses special Otari top-loading cassette players that can accomplish this: http://www.cube-tec.com/news/highlights/news/317-otari-and-cube-tec-partners-for-audio-cassette-transfer-system

I have a nice Tascam 134 rack-mount 4-track cassette deck that can play back all four channels of a stereo cassette simultaneously, but unfortunately these are extremely rare and hard to find.

-Aaron
http://cuttingcorporation.com