Oh damn, I forgot to be specific enough to be understood. lol.
Thought it was between Tom and I. But what the hell...

Compare a lacquer - cut from the digital w&f processed version of a tape - with one cut direct from the same tape.

Please pardon the misspellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone