From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Steven Smolian [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2015 6:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Marconi

I have two records purporting to contain Marconi's voice.

One is an "On the NBC record in which, after a too long intro, there is a
brief message va shortwave of a gruff-voiced man.

The other, about 3 miunutes plus intro, is on "General Voices from History,"
CS-051314, in which a person with an English accent, no trace of an Italian
one, recites his accomplishments.

I'm suspicious of the second item.  Anyone have data on these?

Steve Smolian