Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] CD booklet loan needed Duke Ellington 3CD set
From: Rob DeLand <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, March 12, 2015 11:29 am
To: [log in to unmask]

I've seen both extremes here in the Chicago area. One library tosses
booklets from box sets (blasphemers!), while several do a great job of
keeping it all intact. In fact, I just discovered one has the first
Paramount Revenant set! It was on hold, so I took the Charley Patton
Revenant set instead. Chicago Public tries to circulate everything, but
suspect they have a few cretins behind the circ desk who don't pay
attention and couldn't care less. It's hard to manage a situation like
that when you have dozens of branches and skill levels.