-----Original Message-----
From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of James Weinheimer

A developer who understands library data and MARCXML (and there are many of them) can do anything they want with those records now. RDF/Bibframe offers nothing that they couldn't have done before. RDF/Bibframe is primarily for the non-library community, who do not want to delve into the MARCXML structures and--it is said--will be able to work with our data much more easily than the ways we offer today.