I'm befuddled...

I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the page heading on this page. I've looked everywhere I can think. I've grepped everything I can to find About Chronicling America. I found a few things and changed them to About this Site but it still doesn't show. Any suggestions?

Btw, we still can't get the advanced search to work either. Here is a link to the advanced search so you can see the error that appears:

The Gamecock - University of South Carolina

The Gamecock - University of South Carolina