Greetings!

One of the staff incident investigators is looking for the following paper:

Protecting First Responders: Comparing OSHA HAZWOPER and EPA Worker Protection in the United States
Chris Brown (George Mason Univ.)
140th APHA Annual Meeting & Exhibition 2012
(this was the only information provided in an online citation)

I've contacted APHA with no response, search numerous permutations on OCLC, and contacted George Mason University to no avail.

If anyone has the proceedings from this meeting, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the article noted above.

Thank you for your assistance.

Janette Hoisington
Librarian
U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board
2175 K Street, NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20037
202-261-7669
202-974-7659 (fax)