Greetings!

One of the staff incident investigators is looking for the following paper:

Protecting First Responders: Comparing OSHA HAZWOPER and EPA Worker Protection in the United States

Chris Brown (George Mason Univ.)

140th APHA Annual Meeting & Exhibition 2012

(this was the only information provided in an online citation)

I’ve contacted APHA with no response, search numerous permutations on OCLC, and contacted George Mason University to no avail.

If anyone has the proceedings from this meeting, I would greatly appreciate a copy of the article noted above.

Thank you for your assistance.

Janette Hoisington

Librarian

U.S. Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board

2175 K Street, NW, Suite 400

Washington, DC 20037

202-261-7669

202-974-7659 (fax)