Subject: Safari Books Online, LLC Introduction of Safari Tutorials

Don’t miss the Safari Books Online training sessions this month. On-site or WebEx training sessions are scheduled for March 24th at 11am and 2pm EDT.

Where: FEDLINK Conference Room, LC Adams Building, Rm. LA218

When: March 24th, 11AM and 2PM

Registration: Please E-Mail Jim Oliver, [log in to unmask] , for onsite attendance for either session. Directions to participate via WebEx are listed below.

Safari Books Online offers unlimited technical, business and creative learning resources for government, intelligence and defense agency personnel from leading publishers and experts. New content is continually added to the Safari Books Online learning library with over 42,000 titles available today.

During the sessions, Safari will be featuring our classic Premium Library resource along with our newest offering Safari Tutorials.

  Safari Tutorials

Safari Books Online, LLC is pleased to introduce to the FEDLINK community our new service offering called Safari Tutorials.

A consistent message we have heard from our clients is the need to curate the vast resources that our Safari Digital Library makes available and align them with learning objectives that are important to organizations.

Each Tutorial teaches a specific skill or idea with a series of focused, relevant selections from our world-class library of nearly 30,000 books, videos, conference talks and more.

Please join us for our training sessions to find out if Safari Premium Library or Safari Tutorials would be a perfect fit for your government agency.

We look forward to seeing you on March 24th.

WebEx Instructions:

Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:

Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-5540877  (US/Canada)

Conference Code: 300 145 3883

WebEx Link for Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Time: 11:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Meeting Number: 597 559 018

https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?MTID=mf5df07f38e88349fdd50567b081165e6

WebEx Link for Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Time: 2:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Meeting Number: 590 483 170

https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?MTID=m3c8c550672dcd25d3f1e0c92774cfde1

Camille O'Connor

Senior Account Executive, Government

Safari

office: 773.562.8490 | fax: 773.304.1479

Hope to see you here on the 24th.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services