Big Data for Government

Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Time: 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM ET
Location: Mayflower Renaissance Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20036

http://direct.govloop.com/big-data-playbook/utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Button&utm_campaign=Live

Get in the Data Game

For years government has been talking about how data can transform an agency. How data can make agencies more efficient and effective and inform better decision-making.

You may know the power of data, but do you know how to actually use it? We aren’t talking about excel spreadsheets; we're talking about BIG DATA (exabytes of it!).

Data represents a remarkable opportunity for government. As public sector professionals, your mission is to learn how to capitalize on your high value and authoritative data. You are responsible to learn what skills, tools and IT you need to transform your agency with data.

On March 24th, join GovLoop and our industry partners at the Renaissance Downtown DC hotel for a half-day, interactive training on how to bring a big data framework to your agency.

You’ll hear from government leaders on how to break down big data into manageable components and how to make it a reality at your agency. You'll learn:

If you’ve felt like you’re agency has been sitting on the bench for big data, now’s your chance to get in the game.

8