Good morning, it’s time for a recompete on our ILS contract and we are requesting input from other federal agencies with a similar sized collection (although any and all input is very welcome!).  Our collection includes about 10,000 monographs and we currently have EOS.

If we could receive your response by the end of the week, we would be most appreciative.

·        How happy are you with your current IL?

·        Is there anything (e.g. features, etc.) you wish you had included, but didn’t?

I will summarize responses and thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Ramona Howerton
Reference Librarian
Office of Management – Library Services
Comptroller of the Currency