Hi everyone,

I received a request for an EPA contract report, but I'm having difficulty locating it.  I can't find it in OCLC, nor can I find it in the EPA's national library catalog. I don't see it in the DTIC database either.  I'm hoping that someone can help me get a copy of this report.

Avanti Corporation (1993), "Ocean Discharge Criteria Evaluation for the NPDES General Permit for the Western Gulf of Mexico OCS" EPA Contract No. 68-C9-0009 Work Assignment S-4-49(P), Task 161, prepared for USEPA Region 6, Dallas TX Dated August 9, 1993.

I appreciate your help on this one.

Thanks,

Steve

--