Hello-

A question has been raised in my Center regarding what types of research-related records constitute official records. The current policy is swishy and this new framework may have implications for our institutional repository (e.g. imposing a disposition schedule, etc.)

Can someone point me to guidance or records management practices at other agencies that exempt works like scholarly publications and related research outputs (data, code, accompanying funding proposals, project charters, etc.)?

Thanks in advance,

Jessica

Jessica N. Hernandez, MA, MS| Team Leader | Innovation and Technology Solutions<http://sharepoint.fda.gov/orgs/CDRH-OSEL/DALS/ITS/SitePages/Home.aspx> (ITS) |
DALS | OSEL | CDRH | FDA | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 301-796-0511

Excellent customer service is important to us. Please take a moment to provide feedback regarding the customer service you have received: https://www.research.net/s/cdrhcustomerservice?O=100&D=120&B=122&E=S=E.