We don’t call it a “strategic plan,” but the NH Center uses a 3-year plan to guide our activities and keep us on mission. We chose 3 years because it matches the affiliation term with LC. We are currently in draft on our plan, but I have attached a couple of old ones. You will see that we don’t always get everything we planned done and it rolls forward or gets dropped.

As Director I do a report to the Advisory Board annually which ties back to this plan and the Advisory Board gives input on the new plan each time – what should roll forward, be added, or be dropped (either because it is done or because we no longer care about it)  from the old plan.

Good Luck!

Mary A. Russell, Director
Center for the Book at the NH State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
http://nhbookcenter.org

Visit our blog at http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com