I’m getting ready  to make my flight arrangements for the Idea Exchange. If I remember right, there was some talk of the group getting together Friday after we adjourn from the Library of Congress. Is there planning in the works? Or, still any interest?

Bonnie Matheis

Coordinator, Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois Center for the Book

Illinois State Library

Gwendolyn Brooks Building

300 South Second Street

Springfield, Illinois 62701

Office: 217-558-2065

Fax: 217-782-1877

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Jesse White, Secretary of State and State Librarian

http://illinoiscenterforthebook.org

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.