Hi, Joe,

Massachusetts CfB has had them in past and will write one again
sometime but at present we are working with a short list of agreed
upon objectives as we rebuild a board that can then engage in
strategic planning.

A good SP shouldn't be written by one person ... it really takes
a village -- whether it's a governing or advisory board.  You need to
work with the input of all the folk who are going to help you
accomplish what the plan contains.

my .02

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director