Hi, Joe,

Massachusetts CfB has had them in past and will write one again sometime but at present we are working with a short list of agreed upon objectives as we rebuild a board that can then engage in strategic planning.

A good SP shouldn't be written by one person ... it really takes a village -- whether it's a governing or advisory board.  You need to work with the input of all the folk who are going to help you accomplish what the plan contains.

my .02

Cheers, Sharon

Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Massachusetts Center for the Book