Massachusetts Center for the Book
617.521.2719 (v)
617.872.3718 (c)

On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 21:45:07 +0000, Amy Dawson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sounds great.   I heard a rumor that there used to be a standing date for Chinese food at some time.  Maybe that still happens???

Amy

Amy E. Dawson
Manager, Literature Department &
Ohio Center for the Book
Cleveland Public Library
325 Superior Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(216)902-4947
amy[log in to unmask]
www.cpl.org

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of dwyer, samantha <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 5:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Friday, May 8

Hey, this sounds great. Flights (from Montana anyway) are cheaper on Saturday, so I was planning on staying and would love to get to know some of you better!

Samantha Dwyer

[log in to unmask]" alt="Humanities Montana (3)" width="167" height="22" border="0">

Program Assistant & Office Manager

311 Brantly, Missoula, MT 59812

(406) 243-6022