Mr. Habing, I wrote an extension a few years back to support the robotic videotape digitization system I invented. I would like to chat for a few, when convenient.

Justin Dávila
347-254-7853

From: Habing, Thomas Gerald
Sent: ‎3/‎13/‎2015 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [METS] Spanish Virtual Library of Bibliographical Heritage (Biblioteca Virtual del Patrimonio Bibliográfico)

Hi everyone,

The Spanish Virtual Library of Bibliographical Heritage has submitted a new METS profile for registration.

ABSTRACT: Este perfil está orientado a la creación de METS que sirvan para representar, preservar e ingestar los objetos digitales que se archivan y ofrecen al público en la Biblioteca Virtual de Patrimonio Bibligráfico del Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Puede ser utilizado para ingestar objetos digitales y/o metadatos en bases de datos, y en general para registrar, trasmitir y almacenar metadatos y objetos digitales.

(Google Translation) This page is aimed at the creation of a METS service to represent, preserve, and ingest digital objects that are archived and available to the public at the Virtual Library Heritage Bibligráfico of the Ministry of Education. It can be used to ingest digital objects and/or metadata in databases, and generally for recording, transmitting, and storing metadata and digital objects.

The complete profile is available from here:  https://github.com/mets/METS-profiles/blob/master/00000044.xml

Comments can be submitted to the METS Mailing List, [log in to unmask], or directly to me.

Kind regards,

Tom Habing

Technical co-chair METS Editorial Board