Are the administrators, contributors and readers of this list all
aware that the digest version ARSCLIST mailings frequently contain
completely unreadable messages?

My guess is that a handful of  posters are sending their posts in a
format other than plain text. My further guess is that the digest
compiler then balks. (Repeat, I'm only guessing. I don't know the
first thing about how this mailing list application functions.)

Recent examples are posts from Stephen Leggett, James Roth and James Wolf.

It's possible that I am the only digest version subscriber, or the
only one selecting plain text display of mailing lists. Am I doing
something wrong? It would be nice to be able to read all of the posts
when I open an ARSCLIST digest.

Thanks!

Fred Thal