Based on what I have been told, whatever is included will be from
previously released digital source. There was an "original jacket" box
issued in the early noughts that had some of the 78s. The conversion
originated with the xlp tape source used to make the first Lps. They may
run that out again, combining it with the "Complete" Stravinsky,
re-sequenced and with original jackets. Don't be too hopeful.

DDR

--
1006 Langer Way
Delray Beach, FL 33483