Frank,

Honestly, I never change/ changed a thing, and never had the problem to the
best of my knowledge. If I have no one has ever pointed it out. I'll have
to look at my settings. It has been so many years since I changed anything
of import in the settings I don't recall how they are set up. I use the
same gmail account for a lot of communication daily, and it has been
seamless except for once in a while one of Steve's arsclist emails lands in
my junk mail folder. I don't know why. They don't all do that, and if I
spot one there I mark it as 'not spam' and it automatically goes back to my
regular inbox.

Scott