This morning I was digitalizing some of the many audiocassette tapes I've
accumulated over the years and pulled out an interesting one Bill Bryant's
presentation titled "Recorded Repertoire of the 1890s"   which he  presented
at the April 24, 1981 ARSC Conference in Chapel Hill, NC. This was a
recoding made by the late Rev. John Petty and John makes a brief introduction  to
the tape.

I know that ARSC has the presentation in its archives but it is currently
not available for others to hear. I thought some of you would enjoy hearing
Bill's presentation and so I've posted the 90 minute file on Dropbox and
will  leave it there for a few days.

http://tinyurl.com/npams7r

I hope you enjoy it.

Steve Ramm