Hi Tom,
Excellent suggestion!

I would add the Timestep T01EQ to that list (and any other commercially
available unit made since the last review). The unit was mentioned by
Dave Cawley in a previous post. I checked out the link he posted and it
looks very interesting. I would also be happy to throw my hat in the
ring as one of the reviewers. I have the test gear and know how to use it.

Cheers!

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering
www.baileyzone.net