I transferred a few of these for a client a couple of years ago. The
difficulty I had was getting the discs (which had a slight curl to them)
to lay flat. My solution to the problem was to use a blank lacquer disc
as a base then used the capillary effect of distilled water to hold the
discs flat. I squeegeed the excess water using a linen "Texwipe". The
process worked quite well.

Cheers!

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering