I googled it and found it on Amazon Prime Instant. It's only an hour long.
My Amazon Prime Free Trial ends Saturday so I'll Watch tonight.

Good heads up. Especially since I'm off to New Orleans next week!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009PXFMIS/ref=atv_feed_catalog?ref_=imdbre
f_tt_pv_vi_aiv_1&tag=imdbtag_tt_pv_vi_aiv-20

Steve Ramm

In a message dated 4/30/2015 4:43:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Your  lucky day - give me  call - 905 881 2733

On 4/30/2015 4:32 PM,  Thomas Stern wrote:
> Anyone know the film FRENCH QUARTER (Crown  International, 1978).
>
> Credits include Allen Jaffe and William  Russell.
>
> R rated, from seemingly Sleaze producing company,  film set against New
> Orleans background Blue Book  establishments.  Cast includes Virginia
Mayo.

--
John Gledhill
BIT WORKS  Inc.