On 2015-04-07 1:58 PM, John Haley wrote:

> And to Richard, I hope you will find time to publish something about that
> very useful information.  I know a Journal that I bet would be interested

Hi, John,

I need to find time. I keep finding myself sidetracked and then close to
derailed <sigh>.

I have made the spreadsheet that allows me to model single-track azimuth
errors as well as summed two-channel azimuth errors. The model currently
assumes that the two repro gaps are precisely aligned both in position
along the tape and azimuth. I'm not certain I wish to install a tweak
for either gap scatter or channel-to-channel azimuth deviations.

I have written pieces of it here on ARSCList.

Cheers,

Richard