-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rob DeLand
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 6:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Record cataloging tools

I second Larry's comment.  Access drove me nuts too, and wasn't worth the
aggravation.

I use a single template but maintain separate databases for my cylinders,
78s, LPs, CDs, radio broadcasts, and videos.  Every once in a while I merge
them into a single database.  I love the ease with which I can search & sort
in FileMaker.

-Rob