Just a note of caution: please make certain all of this is properly
gain-staged and be conservative on the level settings to avoid clipping
anywhere in the chain for both outputs.

I might add that at least two inputs with individual loading adjustments
would be great.

How to deal with stereo is also a question. I have not looked at the
KAB, but I thought it was a mono device.

One needs balance between the two stereo inputs before summing at least.

If you're designing something new, a full-stereo RIAA option would also
be great.

The raw output should not be summed. It should be stereo. In cassette
work, I sometimes go back to the channel-selection stage to improve a
segment when dealing with mono tapes.

Cheers,

Richard