As I said to Peter H off list, Either you folks are getting 50-100 spams a
day or you are too busy to open the Spam folder and look at it and see if
any  ARSCLIST messages are there and just hit "delerte all" for others.

Saying that you didn't see a message cause it got into spam is - honesty,
in my opinion - no excuse.  Spam email is like spam snail mail. When you
look in your home mailbox and see an ad you don't want, you just discard it.
No  different here. I don't want to open a discussion of "Mac users get less
spam  than PC users".

Just like being courteous enough to see who the addressee is on an email
BEFORE you hit "send", why not make it a daily point to look in your spam
folder  (Macs have spam folders, right?) and see if a subject is of interest.
ALL  ARSCLIST messages say ARSCLIST in the header.

I'm just sayin... <g>.. (and hoping I don't sign on to this account -
which I use only for ARSClist mail - see 14 posts with this subject. ) (Oh BTW,
I have yet to find ANY spam in my mailbox for THIS address.

Steve Ramm