I have some 40 mint or near-mint Club99 LPs for sale at fixed prices here:

http://www.lotz-verlag.de/liste23d-33-vocal.htm
<http://www.lotz-verlag.de/liste23d-33-vocal.htm>
or alternatively as pdf:
http://www.lotz-verlag.de/liste23d-33-vocal.pdf

But does it really make sense to re-issue the LPs? The technology of
transferring 78s has so dramatically improved since Club99 vinyls were
released that it would seem much more sensible to arrange for new
transfers from clean originals, or wouldn't it?

--
Dr. Rainer E. Lotz
Rotdornweg 81

Tel: 0049-228-352808