On 4/13/2015 7:44 AM, Iņigo Cubillo wrote:
> But one sad day the transformer
> burnt out, when connected at 220 volts with the selector accidentally set
> at 125 volts. Bye-bye to the Re-Equalizer. I cannot find replacement for
> that transformer. It is 220 volts (125 too) to twin opposite 12 v AC
> signals to feed the Equalizer cockroaches.

On second thought -- are you absolutely sure the transformer is burnt
out? In the situation you described I'd expect things downstream
(diodes, capacitors, regulators) to burn up rather than the transformer.
Only if you saw smoke actually coming out of the transformer should you
assume that it's gone.

Peace,
Paul

---