THIS is an interesting and important tidbit. If it has been previously re-issued, it is not such a big deal, except for the video of it being played.There is no evidence of the digital recording in the video that I saw -I think it was staged for the glorification of the guy in the hat! Basically a publicity stunt, probably re-created and not actual. Or am I too cynical?

Any info on the RCA issues?

<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio