I reviewed numerous organ CDs at allmusic, and two that stand out for sound
is:

Liszt: Prelude and Fugue on B-A-C-H, Hans-Jürgen Kaiser, Brilliant Classics
http://www.brilliantclassics.com/articles/l/liszt-organ-works/

Gerd Zacher: Organ Works. Gerd Zacher, Cybele
http://www.musicweb-international.com/classrev/2009/Feb09/Zacher_060501.htm

The second is a little avant-garde stylistically. But the sound -- and what
Zacher can do with the organ -- is extraordinary.

David N. Lewis
Hamilton, OH