The recording engineer David Hancock made some outstanding organ recordings for
the Repertoire Recording Society.  I have the 2-LP set "Marcel Dupre In The Twenties",
recorded in 1974 on the M.P. Moller organ, Saint George's Church, NYC. Beautifully
recorded and with the quietest surfaces imaginable.

> Date:    Sun, 19 Apr 2015 12:22:16 -0400
> From:    John Schroth <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Quality pipe organ recordings
>
> Can anyone recommend a couple of well recorded and produced pipe organ
> CD's. I have a couple of older ones that I picked up from a friend, but
> I'm not sure if I like the quality of the recordings. They sound a tad
> flat and muffled to me.
>
> Thanks for any recommendations.
>
> John Schroth
> MTS

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn, NY  11201-6173