Von: Tom Fine <[log in to unmask]>

> These were called Evatone Soundsheets back in the day. I have the original
> demo kit that Evatone  handed out at an AES meeting. It included a political
> promo speech by then governor Ronald Reagan, some various marketing
> records and a couple of generic pop tunes. Time-Life used these things
> widely, inserting them in magazines...

I got a really nice Christmas Card from Evatone one year (some time in
the 90s) that contained a 2-sided Soundsheet with a couple hot big band
arrangements of Christmas songs, "Jolly old St. Nicolas" and another that
I can't remember.  The band isn't credited, although a few years ago I
heard what I thought was the tail end of one of those songs on the radio
and they credited it to Tex Beneke.  Does anyone here know if he
recorded a Christmas album?  I've never been able to find any sign of
a Christmas recording by him.

Profitieren Sie von der sicheren E-Mail-√úbertragung Ihrer Daten mit einer kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse der Telekom.
www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos