From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steven Smolian
Sent: Thursday, 23 April 2015 4:58 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Wavelab 8.5

Is anyone using Wavelab 8.5?  It used to play when the file opened and I
clicked on  the PLAY button.     It now shows every sign of doing do the
meters bounce, etc., but there is no audio.  I probably clicked on something that caused this but I can't figure out what.  Suggestions welcomed.

Steve Smolian