From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DAVID BURNHAM
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Wavelab 8.5

I experience that in ProTools when I have it set up to send a bus mix to a stereo destination for recording, but I just want to monitor something before I start recording.  The work around for that is to use the "send" function on all of the tracks you're sending to the record tracks, to send these tracks also to your monitor.  Or simply to record while you're listening to what ever you want to hear and then erase the recording when you're finished.
db