I am interested in the Bayernhof museum but only flying in with no car rental.
Barbara Lukes   [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Ramm
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 7:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Pittsburgh's Bayernhof Museum

I'd certainly be interested but won't have a car. Problem is the fixed times and length of tour.

I hope to be at the hotel by 12:30 on Tuesday (coming in for Board Meeting)  if anyone with a car who is coming in early want to see if we could arrange a  small group that day. I'm guessing it's closed on Sunday mornings or I'd suggest  a 10am one then.

Seems odd  we didn't know about it. And the admission seems more than  fair.

Steve Ramm