Also “Dinner Music for People Who Aren’t Very Hungry: Spike Jones Demonstrates your HiFi” with an accented professor describing how the sound goes around in the tubes and comes out as hasenpfeffer or something nonsensical like that, He specifies you MUST use "good quality records, the kind with the hole in the middle.”

There is also a cute demo of a fine sounding violin, going down a garbage disposal, with a touching, gurgling part at the end where the maestro chose to go down with his Stradivarius… At 14 I thought it was quite funny!

It has a lot of rehashing of his classics, like twee liddle fiddies, Pal Yat Chee, and Cocktails for Two, all in glorious HiFi Mono. Was one of my adolescent favorites!
Here’s a fairly accurate article, though my copy had a different cover.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_Music_for_People_Who_Aren't_Very_Hungry>
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio