Hello all,

The PCC Operations Meeting agenda is available from the PCC calendar page: http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/calendar.html. We will be linking additional documents to the agenda during the next week or so and will notify the email lists.

If you are planning to attend the meeting please fill out the meeting survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCP8857 if you haven’t already done so. We are using the survey to create name tags and determine how many will be attending the dinner. The survey closes at the end of the day today.

Thank you

Les Hawkins

CONSER Coordinator

Library of Congress