Hi, John,

The survey results show that the number was not recorded. I can go ahead and add it manually so it will be included in the BIBCO statistics for this reporting period.

Thank you very much for sending the stats to me and for your considerable contribution!

--Hien

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Wright
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBCO] Reporting BIBCO statistics for October 1st, 2014 - March 31st, 2015

Hien,

I was out of town soon after you sent this message.  I gathered the stats (1442 items), but am not certain I recorded these in the survey before I left.  Can you check to see if I did send this number in?  If not, is it too late?  Should I just save the number and report the total to you in October?

Thanks,

John