From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hien Nguyen
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 7:11 AM
To: Barbara LaMori; Program for Cooperative Cataloging
Subject: [BIBCO] Reporting BIBCO statistics for October 1st, 2014 - March 31st, 2015

Dear BIBCO statistics reporters,

Please use the form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YNN7RYB  to report BIBCO statistics for the period October 1st, 2014 through March 31st, 2015.

The total should include records that you authenticated as PCC BIBCO Standard Records, whether by original cataloging or by modifying existing non-PCC copy.

The deadline for submitting statistics for the first half of fiscal year 2015 is: April 9th, 2015.

For questions about guidelines and schedules for BIBCO statistics, please visit the PCC Statistics page:  http://loc.gov/pcc/stats/Reporting-BIBCO-CONSER-Stats.docx

Thank you.

Hien Nguyen
Acting BIBCO Coordinator